domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012

Making scary movie

I´m going tell you aboutmy experience of making a sacary movie with my fiends.

We had some problems, but the worst one was that we hadn´t got time to met so we had to delay it many times. Finally when we could met we toke a whole day because it was so long.

I had learnt many things with this project. I learnt how to make a script, how to work in groups, some new vocabulary and some more thinks.

I think it was a really funny project, and I had laugh a lot. When we were shooting and one of us made a mistake it was really funny. Our film is about a ouija, so we were so scared! it was very funny too.

Summarizing, I think this has been a very good experience, where  we had learned a lot and we had a very good time with our friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario